[Spacewalk-list] client checks in, but OSAD continues to end up "offline" when package update attempted

Andy Ingham andy.ingham at duke.edu
Mon May 7 12:48:28 UTC 2012

I've since gone to the client and forced a full yum update from the
commandline.

I suspect that the issue had to do with the system being SO FAR out of
date.  Until there are enough new packages to provide something to really
test, I'm uncertain about whether or not a problem still exists with this
system.

Andy

On 5/7/12 7:36 AM, "Jan Pazdziora" <jpazdziora at redhat.com> wrote:

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 09:02:50PM +0000, Andy Ingham wrote:
> CentOS 5 (x86_64) client trying to use a spacewalk 1.7 server
>

> Within the spacewalk GUI:
>
> "OSA Status" consistently switches to "offline" shortly after I schedule
> package update

What is the exact information on the WebUI? Including the timestamps ...

--
Jan Pazdziora