[Spacewalk-list] RHN Errata Clone - publish date

Musayev, Ilya imusayev at webmd.net
Mon May 7 16:31:17 UTC 2012

I see. Is it limitation on RedHat APIs or Spacewalk?

Can I work around the API limitation and do direct SQL updates, as long as I can see the publish date I could probably figure out the location of errata in sql and do an update.

Or an easier approach, would it be possible to inject the publish date into description?