[Spacewalk-list] spacecmd errata delete - not clean

Musayev, Ilya imusayev at webmd.net
Tue May 8 17:00:20 UTC 2012

Figure it out, created a dump of spacewalk db, looked everywhere for the string in question and could not find it in DB.

Dug deeper and found that spacecmd cached erratas, systems and login info.

It can be cleared either by delete errata file from ~/.spacecmd/ or via clear_caches command in spacecmd shell.

Overall, we probably need an enhancement request for spacecmd maintainer to add a time out and invalidate the cache or add a message on "errors" to drop the cache.