[Spacewalk-list] RHEL 4 client management

Pierre Casenove pcasenove at gmail.com
Thu May 10 14:41:15 UTC 2012

The problem is that even if this package is useless, it still make
spacewalk fail and so, the list of rpm installed on a RedHat 4 client
is incomplete!

So I need to get rid of that issue to have the complete list of rpm
installed on redhat 4 clients.

I've tested to modify
/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/spacewalk/server/rhnServer/server_packages.py,
adding these lines
  +  225             if package_data['a'] == '':
   + 226                 package_data['a'] = None

But no luck.

Thanks in advance for your help

Pierre