[Spacewalk-list] RHEL 4 client management

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Mon May 14 10:56:39 UTC 2012

On 05/11/2012 05:21 PM, Pierre Casenove wrote:
> How Spacewalk find the arch information during registration of the client?
> Why is it failing after 909 packages only? it seems that it is failing
> only on packages that are not in spacewalk channels (such a
> gpg-pubkey)
> What could be a correct correction of this bug?

Hi Pierre,
I'm watching you laments and although I'm one of the developers who are
familiar with client code and registration, I do not want to spend time
on this issue. From developers perpesctive RHEL4 is dead (but security
issues). And I expect the same for others Red Hat developers. If you
find the fix, we will be happy to commit it, but I'm not going to try to
debug this issue. Sorry.

--
Miroslav Suchy
Red Hat Satellite Engineering