[Spacewalk-list] Error doing updates with Scientific Linux clients

Ree, Jan-Albert van J.A.v.Ree at marin.nl
Wed May 16 06:51:55 UTC 2012

I've seen similar behaviour after updating the sl-release package on several clients.
The quick fix for me was to re-register the machines.
--
Jan-Albert

Jan-Albert van Ree
Linux System Administrator
MSuG MARIN Support Group
E mailto:J.A.v.Ree at marin.nl
T +31 317 49 35 48

MARIN
2, Haagsteeg, P.O. Box 28, 6700 AA Wageningen, The Netherlands
T +31 317 49 39 11, F , I www.marin.nl