[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 1.7 Postgres out of connections Bug

Dan Burkland dburklan at NMDP.ORG
Thu May 17 16:29:17 UTC 2012

I have been trying to learn more about Oracle since my employer runs it
for everything so that is the main reason why I considered switching
(basically to get more exposure with it). Even if I switch to Oracle I
will keep my PostgreSQL-based installation up for testing purposes.

In the mean time I have submitted a Bugzilla bug (#822326) regarding the
connection-count issue incase anybody was wondering.

Regards,

Dan