[Spacewalk-list] Upgrade to 1.7 and errata list

ŚLIPEK Krzysztof krzysztof.slipek at bnpparibas.pl
Fri May 25 10:40:02 UTC 2012

Thanks for your answer.

I know I can see all erratas which can be applied but, for example if I have server with RHEL 5.3 which was never patched I see more than thousand erratas. In Spacewalk 1.5 I see only 300 erratas with latest versions of packages which should be applied.

In Spacewalk 1.7 I have to search for example for latest kernel errata because I don't want to install all kernel versions from 2.6.18-128 to 2.6.18-304.4.1.

In my opinion the best would be option to switch view of errata list to see like in 1.5 or 1.7 Spacewalk.

Regards,

Chris

>------------------------------

>Message: 5

>Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 11:16:09 +0200

>From: Michael Mraka <michael.mraka at redhat.com <mailto:michael.mraka at redhat.com> >

>To: spacewalk-list at redhat.com <mailto:spacewalk-list at redhat.com>

>Subject: Re: [Spacewalk-list] Upgrade to 1.7 and errata list

>ŚLIPEK Krzysztof wrote:

>% Hello,

>%

>% I've upgraded Spacewalk server from 1.5 to 1.7 and have one question - % is there a possibility to see only latest versions of packages/erratas % like in 1.5 version?

>%

>% If no what is the best way to patch RHEL servers to latest versions of % packages?

>Isn't System Overview enough? You can see there number of errata / packages for the system which can be applied.

>Regards,

>--

>Michael Mraka

>Satellite Engineering, Red Hat

BNP Paribas Bank Polska SA z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Suwak 3, zarejestrowany w Sądzie Rejonowym dla m. st. Warszawy, XIII Wydział Gospodarczy, KRS pod numerem 6421, NIP: 676-007-83-01, kapitał zakładowy 1 206 175 300 zł, w całości wpłacony.
BNP Paribas Bank Polska SA with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Suwak 3, registered with the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register (KRS) under No. 6421, VAT PL 6760078301, holding paid-up share capital of PLN 1,206,175,300.
BNP Paribas Bank Polska SA  disclaimer: http://www.bnpparibas.pl/legal/disclaimer.htm