[Spacewalk-list] registration at kickstart problem

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Sun May 27 08:53:59 UTC 2012

Colin
That's a different issue. What's happening is the activation key is getting
swapped to the spacewalk default key. There are two ways to handle that
there is a default option that tells it to reset the activation key on
kickstart can be modified. This default behavior will be reversed in
version 1.8 so this issue should go away for most users. The other way to
handle it is to distrobution channel map I wrote a script some time ago to
do that for you. ill send you links to tickets that explain your issue and
how to workaround it on monday.