[Spacewalk-list] SW 1.8: Still Permission Error on proxy details page

Scott Worthington scott.c.worthington at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 14:45:30 UTC 2012

On 11/2/2012 10:36 AM, Jan Pazdziora wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 02, 2012 at 03:12:56PM +0100, Pierre Casenove wrote:
>> Hello,
>> I confirm that this patch works (I've applied it on my spacewalk 1.7
>
> I've pushed it to master.
>
> Thanks!

Jan,

Hello & thank you for the applied patch on 1.8 Spacewalk in git.

Will this fix be pushed out to the 1.8 Spacewalk Release RPM Repo?

Or do we have to go play with the nightly/git-repo to get the fix?

That is, will people migrating from 1.5/6/7 to 1.8 have to know about
this fix to get a properly working 1.8 when they migrate?