[Spacewalk-list] [Spacewalk-devel] I think I found the root cause of the PostgreSQL Idle in transaction connection build up.

Wojtak, Greg (Superfly) GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Tue Nov 6 19:36:18 UTC 2012

Just sayin', I haven't seen these in the two days since I upgraded to spacewalk 1.8…

If they do appear, I wouldn't mind testing either.  I've got a few hundred servers on our spacewalk instance, along with a proxy,  to help stress it with.

Greg Wojtak
Sr. Unix Systems Engineer
Office: (313) 373-4306
Cell: (734) 718-8472