[Spacewalk-list] SLES11 SP2: Problem with SLES11 SP2 Repository -repomd.xml not found

Sabine.Jordan at der.net Sabine.Jordan at der.net
Wed Nov 7 08:03:10 UTC 2012

Hello list,

after upgrading to spacewalk 1.8 the problem disappeared...

I can now refresh the repository in question:

uwe01:/var/log/zypp # zypper ref sles11-sp2

Retrieving repository 'sles11-sp2' metadata [done]

Building repository 'sles11-sp2' cache [done]

Specified repositories have been refreshed.

Greetings, Sabine