[Spacewalk-list] pxe_just_once issue

Edson Manners emanners at fsu.edu
Wed Nov 14 09:33:37 UTC 2012

Ok. Here is the basic info.
Spacewalk 1.8
CentOS 6.3
cobbler-2.2.3-2.el6.noarch
postgresql-server-8.4.13-1.el6_3.x86_64
Anything else needed?

For the life of me I can't figure out why the 'pxe_just_once: true'
option in cobbler
isn't working. It's a fresh install with only one host and since I've
done the spacewalk install it's been the one issue that I haven't been
able to troubleshoot. I don't have any persistent errors or warnings in
my logs. The only lead I've found in googling seems to do with some
cobbler 2.2 vs. cobbler 2.0 issue but I can't find anything specific
that would fix it.

I found the cobbler snippet that is supposedly responsible for handling
the pxe_just_once event but I also can't tell where it is called in my
ks. A sanitized version of my KS is available upon request. Thanks in
advance for any assistance.

- (Stolen from) Dag Wieers

Edson Manners
Systems Administrator