[Spacewalk-list] eva-direct-errata-sync.pl setup & example usage

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 22:08:22 UTC 2012

Don't worry
No it wont be contaminated preventing the issue we are talking about
and speed were the reasons I wrote my script in the first place.
My script actually checks for this but some other scripts don't.
I do execute the packages.findByNvrea method then check each of the
result with the packages.getDetails method and confirm that the
providing_channels field matches one or more of the destination
channels.

The new version I'm working on will do
./eva-direct-errata-sync.pl --sourcechannel=rhel-x86_64-server-6
--destinationchannel=rh6-x64-base-channel,rh5-x64-base-channel,centos5-x64-base-channel,centos6-x64-base-channel
but I'm hitting a bug in the API which emulating buggie behaviour Ive
seen in other scripts but its actually a different issue that does not
effect the current version on github

The current version is safe!

yes deleting the effected errata and resyncing the repos is the
easiest way to fix it if it happens.