[Spacewalk-list] Changing spacewalk hostname

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 11:51:20 UTC 2012

> The only issue I had was cobber had issues.
>

> echo -n "Changing cobbler settings ... " | tee -a $LOG
> # --enable-tftp=no means, everything stayes configured from previous
> configuration
> /usr/bin/spacewalk-setup-cobbler --enable-tftp=no >> $LOG 2>&1
> print_status $?
>
> MonitoringScout enabled: 0
> Updating other DB entries ... UPDATE 1
> COMMIT
> OK
> Changing cobbler settings ... Unknown option: enable-tftp
> Usage: /usr/bin/spacewalk-setup-cobbler --help | --macros macros
>
> I commented this out and run it again.  Not sure if I will run in
> trouble for overriding it, but I could not find the string tftp  under
> /etc/cobbler/ so not sure why its complaining about here.

Apologies on that - I also had to remove --enable-tftp from the argument to
spacewalk-setup-cobbler ... I suspect that was an older argument that was
required prior to 1.8 and wasn't amended for the 1.8 release - should
really file a bug about that...

On an unrelated note please trim your replies - it was ridiculously
difficult getting past the quoted bit in your reply to see what you had
actually written.