[Spacewalk-list] install basic pkgs from spacewalk server

Mohit Vadhera project.linux.proj at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 10:17:37 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have many machines in my network that can't access internet but can
access our local spacewalk server. I've synced spacewalk client repo on my
spacewalk server. How can i install basic pkgs ( rhn-client-tools rhn-check
rhn-setup rhnsd m2crypto yum-rhn-plugin ) from spacewalk server. what need
to do on client side so they pick these pkgs. My concern is to register
machines in spacewalk server. If i install these pkgs then i can run
command from client side to register respective machines.

Thanks,