[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk Errata and CentOS Announce

Velayutham, Prakash Prakash.Velayutham at cchmc.org
Tue Oct 2 13:31:35 UTC 2012

Hi,

Just to add. I am using Steve's errata script and it works pretty well. I had some timeout issues about 2 months ago, but with the latest script that I downloaded last week, those issues seem to have ironed out (may be not intentionally, but they are gone :))

Prakash

On Oct 2, 2012, at 9:14 AM, Wojtak, Greg (Superfly) wrote:

> OH!  And another one too!
>
> Greg Wojtak
>

> On 2012-10-02 9:03 AM, "Steve Meier" <email at steve-meier.de> wrote:
>
>> Dear Wolfgang,
>>
>> a few months back I was looking at the same thing but wasn't quite happy
>> with the way David's script works. No offense :-)
>>
>> I have therefore created a Perl script and Errata in XML format. I had
>> advertised this to the list when I initially released it so I hope this
>> is not considered a double-post.
>>
>> In the meantime it has evolved and I have received some positive feedback.
>> If you want to try it you can find it at http://cefs.steve-meier.de
>>
>> Let me know if you have questions or how it works for you.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Steve
>>
>>> Hi folks,
>>>
>>> I am currently testing Spacewalk 1.7 (postgresql) and I'm quite happy
>>> with
>>> it. One of the last things missing for me is filling the Errata tab with
>>> content. I found the script from David Nutter [1] that should exactly do