[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk Errata and CentOS Announce

Steve Meier email at steve-meier.de
Tue Oct 2 18:18:12 UTC 2012

Hi Wolgang,

I have updated the website to include the answer to this question. Summary:

Creating the file is currently semi-automated. Once I start the corresponding script it will
produce an XML file. However, the script is currently not run regularly as announcements
do not have any schedule. If this script works properly and a few glitches are ironed out
I plan on running it automatically on days when announcements are sent to the list. This
would make the process fully automated.

Would you mind sharing why time is a crucial factor for you? Do you plan on deploying
fixes to errata immediately?

Kind regards,
  Steve