[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk api equivalent to "Compare all managed files to system"

john miller johnmille1 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 00:05:29 UTC 2012

is there a spacewalk api equivalent to "Compare all managed files to
system" link in the webgui? On a single system I would like to compare all
files on a particular system. I was hoping for something like
system.config.scheduleFileComparisons(key, id).

so far the closest I can come up with is

for file in configChannel.listFiles(key, channelLabel)
   configChannel.scheduleFileComparisons(key, channelLabel,
file['path'],[systemId])

But this will schedule a separate event for each file? correct?