[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk-repo-sync keeps on syncing the same rpms

Jan Hutař jhutar at redhat.com
Wed Oct 10 11:45:52 UTC 2012

On Tue, 9 Oct 2012 14:53:38 +0200 Mathieu Chouquet-Stringer
<mathieu-acct at csetco.com> wrote:

> 	Hello,
>
> On Tue, Oct 09, 2012 at 12:02:19PM +0200, Jan Hutař wrote:
> > Hello,
> > could you check your channel setting (e.g. arch) and post
> > full path of where are you syncing from? I can test on mine
> > installation to check if it is a general problem.
>
> For the repository we're talking about (centos-5-os-x86_64),
> on the spacewalk, I see:
> Architecture:	 x86_64
>
> Which is correct.
>
> As for the path, I have my own local CentOS repository (base
> os and updates).
>
> The interesting thing is all these packages come from the base
> OS (mirrored from
> http://mirror.centos.org/centos/5/os/x86_64/).

Could you please change your repos setup to point directly to
^^^? This way we know whether this is a problem in Spacewalk
(same issue appears again) or in your mirror setup (your problem
will disappear).

> Is there a way to activate debug information to know what's
> going on?

I have not fond anything.

I have now running sync on Spacewalk nightly to see what happens.

Jan

--
Jan Hutar     Systems Management QA
jhutar at redhat.com     Red Hat, Inc.