[Spacewalk-list] Can't log into Spacewalk

Sam Sen ssen at ariasystems.com
Fri Oct 12 20:46:27 UTC 2012

All was well for a few weeks but now all of a sudden I can't log into spacewalk. Nothing in ANY of the log files, I know my username/password is correct but I get thrown back to the login screen. Here's something interesting, I can log in using Firefox, but IE and Chrome do not work. I even tried deleting my cookies and cache and still doesn't work. I've also tried restart the spacewalk services and that didn't help.

Any ideas?

-Sam