[Spacewalk-list] Problem with rhntaskorun

Elizabeth Good elizabeth.good at duke.edu
Fri Oct 19 19:11:37 UTC 2012

Hi Robert,

Thank you.  I didn't think there would be a problem running the postgresql backup while spacewalk is up, but I can try seeing what happens if spacewalk is off.

I was suspecting it could possibly be database corruption, but was hoping it would be an easy fix (recreating indexes, etc).  But so far, no dice.

Beth