[Spacewalk-list] yet another errata clone script

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 22:14:17 UTC 2012

I'm on vacation this week but ill take a look next week. I can tell you I'm
sure taking out the spacewalk source cappability would speed it up but I
have reasons I wanted that capability so I have no intentino of removing it
but I could streamline it a little with an additional flag and 2 to 3 more
subroutines