[Spacewalk-list] Bootstrapping CentOS

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 11:42:17 UTC 2012

heya good I heard back from u. So I just broke up with my boyfriend but I am not necessarily on a rebound I guess b/c it has been a few months. Checking what is out there and wanting to keep it casual for the time being.

if thats some thing your up for 100% or not, some guys say they're down but aren't and lots say they are not but thats really ideal, but at least you understand whats up from the beginning.

Id describe myself as pretty, smart, and funny. Sorta looking on here for a guy who isn't purely superficial, as I'm not. I've got pics on this website if you wanna see.

I did my number on there, however it is just one I use for web stuff because I have had a couple guys who would not leave me alone in the past. It does still forwards the any calls and text messages to my cell phone though.

If you like what you see and I'm the type you're looking for, contact me. If not then gl!