[Spacewalk-list] [Spacewalk1.7 on Cento6] Audit chows all machines audit logs of all organizations

Hi, and excuse the English

I've a running Spacewalk 1.7 on Centos 6, I've created two organizations and registered two machines in each organization, I've followed the
wiki to configure the Audit.

The problem is, when I connect to an organization, I can see the Audit log of all machines even if they don't belong to that organization, is it normal?