[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk with Oracle Linux

Martin Eggen mare at steria.no
Thu Sep 20 15:01:51 UTC 2012

As OEL is more or less a rewrapped RHEL distribution it should be fairly straight-forward to create a OEL channel (using mrepo to mirror from http://public-yum.oracle.com/, although I'm not sure how they publish their erratas).
As far as I can see from the list archives this has been done (with some minor issues regarding how OEL identifies release versions).

Martin