[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk-clone-by-date

Anton Pritchard-Meaker anton.pritchard-meaker at kit-digital.com
Thu Sep 27 12:16:20 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I'm sure I'm re-visiting something here, but has anyone managed to get spacewalk-clone-by-date working. I get the following depsite my local system set to London time as well as the Spacewalk localse set to "United Kingdom" - both are showing BST as in use.

spacewalk-clone-by-date -u ******** -p ******* --channels=rhel-x86_64-server-5 c4-auth-rhn --to_date=2012-09-26
Reading repository information.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/spacewalk-clone-by-date", line 205, in ?
    sys.exit(abs(main() or 0))
  File "/usr/bin/spacewalk-clone-by-date", line 195, in main
    return cloneByDate.main(args)
  File "/usr/share/rhn/utils/cloneByDate.py", line 158, in main
    tree_cloner.prepare()
  File "/usr/share/rhn/utils/cloneByDate.py", line 297, in prepare
    cloner.prepare()
  File "/usr/share/rhn/utils/cloneByDate.py", line 422, in prepare
    self.errata_to_clone, self.available_errata = self.get_errata()
  File "/usr/share/rhn/utils/cloneByDate.py", line 506, in get_errata
    if err['issue_date'] <= self.to_date:
TypeError: can't compare offset-naive and offset-aware datetimes

I've read this thread:

http://markmail.org/message/fiyvarjvqqg7rfpg#query:+page:1+mid:czt2yaknojzkeape+state:results

Which would suggest I'm following a path that has worked, but I can't get this going. Anyone else had any joy here?

Cheers,

Anton