[Spacewalk-list] Feature Request: Extra CSV Dumps

Boyd, Robert Robert.Boyd at peoplefluent.com
Fri Sep 28 17:32:08 UTC 2012

Actually what would be also nice would be to have a report that will list the date/times when each item was updated for each client.

So -- what I would want based on my experience with requests from auditors is a list by client of package name, new version, release date, some kind of indication if the update is an errata bugfix, old version and date the update occurred.   Having it as CSV would be an extra bonus I suppose.

Thanks for bringing this up Anton.

Robert Boyd