[Spacewalk-list] Feature Request: Extra CSV Dumps

Anton Pritchard-Meaker anton.pritchard-meaker at kit-digital.com
Fri Sep 28 19:42:00 UTC 2012

Hi,

Thanks for that, Steve. It's along the right lines, but what I was thinking is something we could just save down from the GUI to then quickly attach to the change management tool we use here. Basically just trying to streamline our preparation for patching work (lazy sysadmins!) i.e. no scp'ing of files from server to jump-off, jump-off to work station etc. Like I say, I don't know if anyone else needs this, so I'm just putting it out there to see what people think and was also thinking that because the CSV extraction exists elsewhere it may be a quick one for the people who write this.

Fallback is to write a basic GUI using the function Steve has mentioned here.

Cheers,

Anton Pritchard-Meaker | Unix Engineer

KIT digital | York | www.kitd.com  |  NASDAQ: KITD  |  Vision of the Future