[Spacewalk-list] ? How to list taskomatic repository synch schedule

Boyd, Robert Robert.Boyd at peoplefluent.com
Mon Apr 8 17:59:23 UTC 2013

This sounds like a fine idea – for someone who knows what they’re doing.

Since I’m not a python programmer yet and not sure what I’m looking at or how to connect with the API when I look at that web page I wouldn’t try it at all.  I have done some perl coding in the past, and I’ve tinkered with small changes to existing python code.   Never implemented anything from scratch and certainly don’t know my way around python yet.

I don’t even have much of a clue about where to begin such a task.  I might be interested in exploring it with some kind of clue as to how one might start.

Robert