[Spacewalk-list] Created stored profiles via spacewalk cli

Nick Tailor HTailor at BCLC.com
Fri Apr 12 14:16:38 UTC 2013

Hi Yes,

So these machines are already registered to space-walk.

However, everytime I do patch, I create a clone channel. So I also need to create a new stored profile before I use the new channel to update patches to do restores in case of issues, to do this everytime one at at time is tedious from the gui.

Is there a cli way to created registered machines stored profiles?

Cheers

Nick Tailor
Senior Linux Systems Administrator
BCLC, 2940 Virtual Way, Vancouver B.C. V5M 0A6
T 604 228 3046  C 778 388 1397

Connect with us:
Twitter @BCLC<http://twitter.com/BCLC>| Twitter @BCLCGameSense<http://twitter.com/BCLCGameSense> | YouTube<http://youtube.com/user/BCLCPlayingItRight/videos> | Blog<http://blogs.bclc.com/> | bclc.com<http://www.bclc.com/>

Last year, more than $1 billion generated by BCLC gambling activities went back into health care, education and community groups across B.C.