[Spacewalk-list] Error uploading to channel

Gomes, Rich rich.gomes at uniform.aramark.com
Mon Apr 22 16:06:42 UTC 2013

I have a server having issues uploading packages, I get the error below:

"ERROR: unhandled exception occurred: (getServer() got an unexpected keyword argument 'serverOverride')."

The hostname is resolvable and the database is reachable (it is Oracle XE 11 local to the server).
I was running SW 1.8 and upgraded to 1.9 but that did not solve it.
This is a 64bit server also, BTW.

I am not sure what log to look thru and as pf yet I have not found one with any errors.

This server was working at one time although the set of systems it services  aren't patched very often so it may have been broken for a while.

Has anyone seen this before and can assist?

Thanks!