[Spacewalk-list] Use gensystemid to create systemid, then mrepo to download RHEL6 repositories

Jim Miller jmiller at centricgroup.com
Fri Apr 26 20:12:55 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm in the very early stages of setting up a Spacewalk server and haven't seen much information about mirroring RHEL6 channels.   In reading some of the older posts, I came across the post below about a lookup table for release names and I was hoping someone could post that information.

Thanks,
James Miller

Re: [Spacewalk-list] Use gensystemid to create systemid, then mrepo to download RHEL6 repositories