[Spacewalk-list] spacecmd not update sid of server

Issam Harrathi issamneo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 14:20:35 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I have a strange problem on spacewalk 1.7:
i Install my server(apache1.local.org) with spacewalk, then using a script
I add the custom.system.info
myserver=="search:hostname:apache1"
spacecmd -u login -p pwd -- systemaddcustomvalue $1 $2 $3 $4 $myserver

everything works OK
BUT when i delete the system( system==> click on apache1==>delete system)
then i re-install apache1 and rerun myscript
the script tell me : ERROR: redstone.xmlrpc.XmlRpcFault: No such system -
sid = 1000010035
this is the old sid now the sid is 1000010036.
Why spacewalk still refer to the old value of sid? and how to tell it that
the new value is 1000010036

Thanks