[Spacewalk-list] SSL cert need reconfig after update

Jan Pazdziora jpazdziora at redhat.com
Tue Apr 30 06:17:10 UTC 2013

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 02:37:18AM +0000, Butcher, Nathan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just updated to 1.9 from 1.7 (1.8 inclusive).
> I think one of the options during configuration update knocked out my initial SSL configuration for tomcat.
> How can I revert it back to how it was? My browser client is upset with the post-update non-trusted cert.

Can you explain in more depth what seems to be the problem, including
some error messages? Spacewalk knowingly does not configure any SSL
for tomcat -- the SSL is handled by the Apache frontend. So -- did you
have something specifically set in tomcat, or are you talking about
https access to Spacewalk's WebUI in general ...

--
Jan Pazdziora