[Spacewalk-list] OpenSCAP Scans, anyone?

Stuart Green stuart.green at doccentrics.com
Tue Aug 6 21:07:20 UTC 2013

Hi Dimitri

There's a bug in the released version that I helped find.   Simon's sorted
it,  you can find the fix in nightly spacewalk-oscap (version 19 from
memory). on my phone currently  otherwise would provide direct link ;-)  if
you're not sure where to look either myself or Simon will point you in the
right direction in about 12 hours from now.

Cheers,
Stu