[Spacewalk-list] After upgrade to 2.0 can't push updates to multiple systems

Ree, Jan-Albert van J.A.v.Ree at marin.nl
Fri Aug 9 05:57:29 UTC 2013

Just to let you know; this indeed was the cause. After manually pulling in the packages and updating them all works as expected again :)

The only thing I'm left wondering is if there wasn't a hard version dependency anywhere in any of the base RPM's that would have warned me during the 'yum upgrade' of the spacewalk server?

But thanks for the support.
--
Jan-Albert van Ree

Jan-Albert van Ree
Linux System Administrator
MARIN Support Group
E mailto:J.A.v.Ree at marin.nl
T +31 317 49 35 48

MARIN
2, Haagsteeg, P.O. Box 28, 6700 AA Wageningen, The Netherlands
T +31 317 49 39 11, F +31 317 49 32 45, I www.marin.nl