[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk for ubuntu howto?

Morgan Cox morgancoxuk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 15:58:38 UTC 2013

I got debian working - including updates for all repos EXCEPT the security
one (i.e the most important..)

I think due to the fact that the security repos include the distro name
inside the version name and that confuses spacewalk.

Really spacewalk is not debian/ubuntu compatible at the moment - it is a
shame as its a really nice tool.

Regards