[Spacewalk-list] "Whitelisting" certain RPMs

Brian Collins brianc at sedata.com
Tue Aug 13 15:51:19 UTC 2013

The way I address this (with Satellite, not Spacewalk, but it works the same) is to make separate software channels (i.e. sandbox, beta, devel, production).  I move all new updates into sandbox.  Then I move them into beta and devel.  After we're satisfied with them, we put them in the production software channel.