[Spacewalk-list] upgrade from 1.9 to 2.0 questions

Boyd, Robert Robert.Boyd at peoplefluent.com
Tue Aug 13 18:22:49 UTC 2013

Brian,

You can update the channel / repository info to point to the 2.0 location.   I just did this in the last couple of days.   And you will need to resync it or wait for your scheduled sync to run.

Once the sync(s) complete you can see what needs to be updated on a particular client -- just do the ordinary yum check-update.

You don't need to update the spacewalk-client-repo because you only use that when not subscribed to the client packages via a channel.

If you do yum update all of the relevant packages will be handled.

Robert Boyd