[Spacewalk-list] add Spacewalk to a existing Cobbler installation

Jan Pazdziora jpazdziora at redhat.com
Sun Aug 25 23:05:18 UTC 2013

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 01:08:24PM +0200, FRANK Michael wrote:

> I have a existing Cobbler installation recently updated to 2.4. Is there a way to install spacewalk on the same server in addition to the existing Cobbler installation?

If you just want to use the cobbler from Fedora / EPEL, install the
cobbler-epel compatibility package and during Spacewalk server
installation, cobbler20 will not be installed.

However, please note this is just about installation (making rpm
dependencies happy). Spacewalk will not pick up your existing cobbler
content.

--
Jan Pazdziora
Principal Software Engineer, Identity Management Engineering, Red Hat