[Spacewalk-list] Failed to delete system‏

Andy Ingham andy.ingham at duke.edu
Tue Dec 17 13:01:59 UTC 2013

Javier --

My vague recollection (from about 15 months ago) was that spacewalk 1.8 had issues with cobbler 2.2.x

When I manually downgraded cobbler back to 2.0.x, I was again able to delete systems.

(HOWEVER, I seem to recall that that downgrade then BROKE my OSAD functionality.)

Silver lining is that at spacewalk version 1.9, everything seems to work fine with cobbler 2.2.x

I'm sure others with better memories can fill in more accurate details, but you should definitely focus on your cobbler setup.

Andy