[Spacewalk-list] Update Clone Channel?

Mathew Snyder mathew.snyder at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 02:03:34 UTC 2013

The spacewalk-clone-by-date command doesn't indicate any means of updating
an existing clone. It only implies that it is used to clone existing
channels.

Can you provide more context for your answer, please?

-Mathew

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at
all." - God; Futurama

"We'll get along much better once you accept that you're wrong and neither
am I." - Me