[Spacewalk-list] purge old data from PostgreSQL

Balint Szigeti balint.szgt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 09:35:19 UTC 2013

hello

I've run the command and got this:

*bash-4.1$ vacuumdb -azf*
vacuumdb: vacuuming database "postgres"
vacuumdb: vacuuming database "spaceschema"
vacuumdb: vacuuming database "template1"
vacuumdb: could not connect to database template1: FATAL:  no
pg_hba.conf entry for host "[local]", user "postgres", database
"template1", SSL off

I don't think, I have template1. Maybe is it a default schema? The used
space didn't change.

Balint