[Spacewalk-list] RHN taskomatic won't start

Funk, Alex afunk at ecmc.org
Tue Dec 24 22:45:23 UTC 2013

Thanks, but I’m actually using oracle as the backend.  I don’t believe the database is the culprit, as I re-ran spacewalk-setup –disconnected –external, pointing it at a different (production vs test) oracle database that was blank.  All of the tables on the new database are blank, so I don’t believe there is any cruft in the database causing this problem.