[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk-channel --list-available issues

Jon Miller jonebird at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 17:07:45 UTC 2013

That command is typically used by registered clients and the error about
"No such system - sid = <system id>" looks to me that your machine is not
registered. When I run that command, it ends up
reading /etc/sysconfig/rhn/systemid to learn my system ID (sid). Try
registering your machine first.

-- Jon Miller