[Spacewalk-list] Taking requests for eva-direct-errata-sync

Pierre Casenove pcasenove at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 20:40:12 UTC 2013

Hello,
I think that your script is also missing the capability to not sync errata
from *beta* and *debuginfo* channels. I'm ont sure that redhat publishes
erratas on *fastrack* channels.
I also think that the option 'startfromprevious' should set the time to
midnight and not the current time when the script is launched.
Otherwise your script is working well. It's been a month i've switch my
production server on it.