[Spacewalk-list] CentOS 6 Related Kickstart Problem in Spacewalk

Giovanni Torres giovtorres at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 17:04:36 UTC 2013

Everything you need should be in the Base and Spacewalk-Client repos.  You definitely don't need the Updates repo to register CentOS 6 machines to Spacewalk during the kickstart process.
Here is a link to a CentOS mirror that shows libxml2-python is in the Base repo:http://mirror.rit.edu/centos/6/os/x86_64/Packages/libxml2-python-2.7.6-4.el6_2.4.x86_64.rpm