[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 1.8 - problems retrieving certain packages

Metathronius Galabant m.galabant at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 19:59:53 UTC 2013

> Are you uploading packages via spacewalk-repo-sync or rhnpush?
> It's most likely bug in package push. Please file a bug.

I'm using spacewalk-repo-sync with the full cmdline including -c , -u
and -t -- but we also test with only supplying -c which also works.
The URLs are the same we have configured for the repositories seen in
the web frontend.

> You may also run spacewalk-data-fsck to report and fix inconsistence
> between database records and actual disk files.

I did, and I get a *lot* (seriously!) of "file missing: /data/satellite/.... "

Will file bug report.

Cheers and thanks,