[Spacewalk-list] created account, instantly kicked out...

ray brunkow ray.brunkow at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 19:49:20 UTC 2013

I just installed spacewalk on my CentOS 6.3 server following the
instructions at:

https://fedorahosted.org/spacewalk/wiki/HowToInstall#InstallingSpacewalk

after the install i restarted the service to verify that everything would
start properly, then attempted to log into the web page.  I was presented
with a screen to create my first user account.  I did so.  After completing
this step it instantly logged me out and now refuses to let me back in.  No
error, just instantly logs me back out.

what information do you need so that I can help you to help me?

Thanks in advance.

Ray

--
Raymond L. Brunkow